Eggs Benedict Casserole
Serves 6. Recipe is from Tabasco and Family Features Editorial Syndicate.
6 cups French bread, cut into cubes
12 large eggs
1½ cups milk
3 tbls. fresh chives or green onions, chopped
1 tsp. salt
2½ tsps. Tabasco brand Original Red Sauce, divided
12 ozs. Canadian bacon, chopped
1 (9-oz.) pkg. hollandaise sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place French bread cubes in 8-cup shallow casserole dish.
3. Beat eggs, milk, chives, salt and 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce in large bowl; stir in the Canadian bacon.
4. Pour over bread cubes. Let stand 5 minutes.
5. Bake 40 minutes or until mixture is puffed and set.
6. Meanwhile, prepare hollandaise sauce as package directs. Stir in ½ teaspoon of Tabasco sauce. Keep warm until ready to use.
Copyright © 2014, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved