Council on Aging menus for March 28, 2013
- LIVINGSTON PARISH COUNCIL ON AGING AND TANGIPAHOA VOLUNTARY COUNCIL ON AGING: Meal site menus. For meal site locations, please call (225) 664-9343 in Livingston Parish or (985) 748-7486 in Tangipahoa Parish.
- Red beans and sausage, brown rice, coleslaw, mustard greens, corn bread, orange juice, milk.
- Closed for Good Friday Holiday.
- Hamburger on a bun, lettuce, pickle, onion, baked beans, orange, milk.
- Baked chicken with poultry gravy, mashed potatoes, buttered cabbage, whole wheat bread, peaches, milk.
- Red beans and sausage, brown rice, coleslaw, mustard greens, cornbread, apple juice, milk.
- Meatball hoagie with Creole sauce on a hoagie bun, green beans with peppers, chuckwagon corn, strawberry/vanilla swirl pudding, milk.
Copyright © 2014, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved