Livingston-Tangipahoa Council on Aging for March 14, 2013
- LIVINGSTON PARISH COUNCIL ON AGING AND TANGIPAHOA VOLUNTARY COUNCIL ON AGING: Meal site menus. For more meal site locations, please call (225) 664-9343 in Livingston Parish or (985) 748-7486 in Tangipahoa Parish.
- Macaroni and cheese with ham or macaroni and cheese, green beans, carrots, whole wheat
- bread, sunshine mold, milk.
- Seafood salad, corn chowder, broccoli cuts, low sodium crackers, bread pudding with
- raisins, milk.
- Honey mustard chicken or ham with raisin sauce, black-eyed peas, steamed spinach,
- white dinner roll, applesauce, milk.
- Ziti with meat sauce, buttered cabbage, whole kernel corn, whole wheat bread, oatmeal
- raisin cookie, milk.
- Ham and lima beans, brown rice, mustard greens, carrifruit salad, cornbread, red apple, milk.
- Hamburger on a bun, lettuce/tomato/onion, baked beans, peach cobbler, milk.
Copyright © 2014, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved