Ascension Parish Council on Aging for March 14, 2013
- Macaroni and cheese with ham or macaroni and cheese, green beans, carrots, whole-wheat bread and sunshine gelatin mold.
- PILATES: Gonzales, 8:15 a.m. and 9 a.m.
- FAST EXERCISE: Gonzales Senior Center, 10:45 a.m.
- CAJUN NEEDLERS: Gonzales, 12:30 p.m.
- Seafood salad, corn chowder, broccoli cuts, low-salt crackers and bread pudding with raisins.
- ZUMBA GOLD: Donaldsonville Senior Center, 9 a.m. and Gonzales 10:30 a.m.
- KARAOKE: Gonzales, 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- PRESENTATION: Beacon Behavioral Hospital, Brent Sellars, Donaldsonville, 11 a.m.
- CANASTA: Gonzales, 1 p.m.
- Honey mustard chicken or ham with raisin sauce, black-eyed peas, steamed spinach, white dinner roll and applesauce.
- FAST EXERCISE: Donaldsonville, 9:30 a.m. and Gonzales 10:45 a.m.
- NUTRITION UPDATES: LSU Agricultural Center, Passion Mason to talk, Gonzales, 10:30 a.m.
- Ziti with meat sauce, buttered cabbage, corn, whole-wheat bread and oatmeal raisin cookie.
- YOGA: Gonzales, 8:15 a.m. and 9 a.m.
- ZUMBA GOLD: Donaldsonville, 9 a.m. and Gonzales, 10:30 a.m.
- BIRTHDAY PARTY: Donaldsonville, 9:30 a.m.
- COOKIE BAKE DAY: Gonzales Health Care/Life Source, Gonzales, 10 a.m.
- BRIDGE LESSONS: Gonzales, 1 p.m.
- Ham and lima beans, brown rice, mustard greens, carrifruit salad, cornbread and apple.
- FAST EXERCISE: Donaldsonville, 9:30 a.m. and Gonzales, 10:45 a.m.
- BIRTHDAY PARTY: Gonzales, 10:30 a.m.
- BLOOD PRESSURE CHECKS: Southern Care, Donaldsonville, 10:30 a.m.
Copyright © 2014, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved