Council on Aging
- LIVINGSTON PARISH COUNCIL ON AGING AND TANGIPAHOA VOLUNTARY COUNCIL ON AGING: Meal site menus. For more meal site locations, please call (225) 664-9343 in Livingston Parish or (985) 748-7486 in Tangipahoa Parish.
- Sliced ham or sausage, grits and biscuits, juice, applesauce, jelly and oleo, oatmeal cookie, milk.
- Shrimp creole, brown rice, green peas, pickled beets, cardinal citrus mold, French bread, milk.
- Chicken with paprika cream sauce, green peas, Normandy-blend vegetables, whole-wheat bread, oleo, pecan snack cake, milk.
- Meatballs with creole sauce on a bun, buttered cabbage, chuckwagon corn, red delicious apple, milk.
- Chicken and sausage gumbo with rice, okra and tomatoes, potato salad, low sodium crackers, marble cake, milk.
- Macaroni and cheese with ham or macaroni and cheese, green beans, carrots, whole-wheat bread, sunshine mold, milk.
Copyright © 2011, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved