Livingston-Tangipahoa Council on Aging menus for Feb. 28, 2013
- LIVINGSTON PARISH COUNCIL ON AGING AND TANGIPAHOA VOLUNTARY COUNCIL ON AGING: Meal site menus. For meal site locations, please call (225) 664-9343 in Livingston Parish or (985) 748-7486 in Tangipahoa Parish.
- Red beans and sausage, brown rice, coleslaw, mustard greens, cornbread, orange juice, milk.
- Barbecue chicken, carrots with parsley, mashed potatoes, whole-wheat bread, almond cookie, milk.
- Ground beef stroganoff or Swiss-style beef patty, green beans, okra and tomatoes, white dinner roll, fresh orange, milk.
- Ham with white beans, steamed rice, carrots, tossed salad with dressing, corn bread, orange juice, milk.
- Chicken breast with poultry gravy, steamed rice, Oriental blend vegetables, red delicious apple, whole-wheat bread, cookies and cream fluff, milk.
- Sliced ham or sausage, grits/biscuit, juice, applesauce, jelly, oatmeal cookie, milk.
Copyright © 2014, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved