EAST BATON ROUGE PARISH
- Barnett Road bridge closed over Bayou Baton Rouge.
- East Chimes Street bridge closed between East Chimes and Carlotta streets.
- Garfield Street bridge closed between Highland Road and Thomas H. Delpit Drive.
- Monterrey Boulevard bridge closed between Ventura Drive and Cuyhanga Parkway.
- Prescott Road bridge closed between Delaware Street and Mohican-Prescott Crossover.
- Winnebago Street closed between Pocasset and Alliquippa streets.
- Woodlake Drive bridge closed between Indian Run and Creek Round drives.
- North Boulevard narrowed at the Shaw Center from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. for renovations to the Shaw Center.
- Hammond Street closed between Byron Avenue and Evangeline Street from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. for sewer work.
- East Brookstown Drive closed between Evangeline Street and Victory Drive from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. for sewer work.
- 450 Laurel St. narrowed from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. for construction inside the Chase North Tower.
- BEN HUR ROAD CLOSED BETWEEN HIGHLAND ROAD AND BAYOU FOUNTAIN AVENUE FROM 6:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Florida Boulevard narrowed between Foster Drive and Airline Highway from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Interstate 12 narrowed between Drusilla Lane and Millerville Road from 7 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Malmaisson Drive closed between Valley and Delta streets from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- East Brookstown Drive closed between Clayton and Victory drives from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. for sewer work.
- Burbank Drive narrowed between Staring Lane Extension and Lee Drive starting Monday.
Copyright © 2011, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved