Livingston-Tangipahoa Council on Aging for Feb. 21, 2013
- LIVINGSTON PARISH COUNCIL ON AGING AND TANGIPAHOA VOLUNTARY COUNCIL ON AGING: Meal site menus. For meal site locations, please call (225) 664-9343 in Livingston Parish or (985) 748-7486 in Tangipahoa Parish.
- Hamburger, lettuce/tomato/onion, baked beans, peach cobbler, milk.
- Shrimp etouffee, steamed rice, green beans, tossed salad with dressing, whole-wheat bread, cardinal citrus mold, milk.
- Chili with beans, steamed spinach, corn casserole, low sodium crackers, fresh orange, milk.
- Chicken hearty stew with rice or beef patty with mushroom gravy, blend-vegetables, tossed salad with dressing, whole-wheat bread, star crunch snack, milk.
- Sliced roasted turkey with poultry gravy, smothered potatoes, green peas, whole-wheat bread, pineapple tidbits, milk.
- Red beans and sausage, brown rice, coleslaw, mustard greens, cornbread, orange juice, milk.
Copyright © 2014, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved