BR’s major commercial projects in 2012
Major building permits issued in 2012 included:
- The $24.5 million, 121,000-square-foot addition to Baton Rouge General Medical Center, the medical office building and bridge to the parking garage on Picardy Avenue.
- Hallmark Student Housing’s four-story apartment building on West McKinley Street for $13.2 million.
- Our Lady of the Lake’s $12 million, 40,867-square-foot medical education and innovation center on Hennessy Boulevard.
- The Elysian, at $9.5 million, it’s a four-story, mixed-income apartment complex on Spanish Town Road
- The Housing Authority’s two $5 million projects in Autumn Place on McClelland Drive and Willow Creek on Quida Mae Drive.
- Presonus’ $7.5 million, 47,000-square-foot headquarters on Highland Road.
- Two car dealerships: The $4.9 million, 26,500 square-foot-car Paretti dealership on Airline Highway and the $3.8 million Allstar Chevrolet on Coursey Boulevard.
- The $14.9 million Progress Elementary School on Progress Road.
- The $7.1 million Scotlandville Elementary School on Elm Grove Garden Drive.
Copyright © 2014, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved