Council on Aging for Feb. 7, 2013
Livingston Parish Council on Aging and Tangipahoa Voluntary Council On Aging: Meal site menus. For meal site locations, please call (225) 664-9343 in Livingston Parish or (985) 748-7486 in Tangipahoa Parish.
- Sliced ham or sausage, grits, biscuit, juice, applesauce, jelly, oatmeal cookie, milk.
- Turkey salad on whole-wheat bread, vegetable soup, winter-blend vegetables, peach crisp, milk.
- Chicken with paprika cream sauce, green peas, Normandy blend vegetables, whole-wheat bread, fudge round, milk.
- Shrimp gumbo with rice, okra and tomatoes, potato salad, low-sodium crackers, marble cake, milk.
- Macaroni and cheese with ham or macaroni and cheese, green beans, carrots, whole-wheat bread, sunshine mold, milk.
Copyright © 2011, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved