Ascension Parish Council on Aging for Feb. 7, 2013
- BREAKFAST SPECIAL: Sliced ham or sausage, grits, biscuit, fruit punch, applesauce and oatmeal cookie snack.
- PILATES: Gonzales Senior Center, 8:15 a.m. and 9 a.m.
- FAST EXERCISE: Gonzales, 10:45 a.m.
- CAJUN NEEDLERS: Gonzales, 12:30 p.m.
- Turkey salad sandwich on whole-wheat bread, old-fashioned vegetable soup, winter blend vegetables and peach crisp.
- ZUMBA GOLD: Gonzales, 8:30 a.m. and Donaldsonville Senior Center, 10 a.m.
- KARAOKE: Gonzales, 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- DIABETES WORKSHOP: Gonzales 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- CANASTA: Gonzales, 1 p.m.
- Chicken with paprika cream sauce, green peas, Normandy blend vegetables, fudge round snack cake.
- ANNUAL MARDI GRAS PARTY: Gonzales, 9:30 a.m.
- Both centers closed for Mardi Gras holiday.
- Shrimp gumbo with rice, okra and tomatoes, potato salad, low-salt crackers and marble cake.
- FAST EXERCISE: Donaldsonville, 9:30 a.m. and Gonzales, 10:45 a.m.
- TAI-CHI CLASS: Gonzales, 1:30 p.m.
Copyright © 2014, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved