Ascension Council on Aging for Jan. 31, 2013
- Red beans and sausage, brown rice, coleslaw, mustard greens, cornbread and orange juice.
- Pilates: Gonzales Senior Center, 8 a.m. and 9 a.m.
- Alzheimer's workshop: Gonzales, 10 a.m.
- Blood pressure checks: Donaldsonville Senior Center, 10:30 a.m.
- Fast exercise: Gonzales, 10:45 a.m.
- Barbecue chicken, parslied carrots, mashed potatoes, whole-wheat bread and almond cookies.
- Zumba Gold: Gonzales, 8:30 a.m. and Donaldsonville, 10 a.m.
- Karaoke: Gonzales, 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Diabetes workshop: Sponsored by the Capital Area Agency on Aging, Gonzales, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Blood pressure checks: Sponsored by Southern Care, Donaldsonville, 11 a.m.
- Canasta: Gonzales, 1 p.m.
- Ground beef stroganoff or Swiss-style beef patty, green beans, okra and tomatoes, white dinner roll and orange.
- Beading class: Gonzales, 9 a.m.
- Fast exercise: Donaldsonville, 9:30 a.m.
- OLLI coffee social: Gonzales, 10:30 a.m.
- Ham with white beans, steamed rice, carrots, tossed salad with dressing, cornbread and orange juice.
- Yoga: Gonzales, 8:15 a.m. and 9 a.m.
- Zumba Gold: Donaldsonville, 9 a.m. and Gonzales, 10:30 a.m.
- Vital Link Home Care: Gonzales, 10:30 a.m.
- Bridge Lessons: Gonzales, 1 p.m.
- Fast exercise: Donaldsonville, 9:30 a.m. and Gonzales, 10:45 a.m.
- Ask the Doctor: Gonzales, 11 a.m.
- Tai chi: Gonzales, 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Copyright © 2014, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved