Livingston-Tangipahoa Council on Aging for Jan. 24, 2013
- LIVINGSTON PARISH COUNCIL ON AGING AND TANGIPAHOA VOLUNTARY COUNCIL ON AGING: Meal site menus.
For more meal site locations, call (225) 664-9343 in Livingston Parish or (985) 748-7486 in Tangipahoa Parish.
- Hamburger on a bun, baked beans and peach cobbler.
- Shrimp etouffee, steamed rice, green beans, tossed salad with dressing, whole-wheat bread and cardinal citrus mold.
- Chili with beans, steamed spinach, corn casserole, low-salt crackers and an orange.
- Chicken hearty stew and rice or beef patty with mushroom gravy, Normandy-blend vegetables, tossed salad with dressing, whole-wheat bread and crunch dessert.
- Sliced roasted turkey with poultry gravy, smothered potatoes, green peas, whole-wheat bread and pineapple tidbits.
- Red beans and sausage, brown rice, coleslaw, mustard greens, cornbread and orange juice.
Copyright © 2011, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved