SLIDELL — A joint venture to develop Fremaux Town Center in Slidell has been formed by Covington-based Stirling Properties and CBL & Associates Properties Inc. of Chattanooga, Tenn., the companies said Tuesday.
The 80-acre site will include Dick’s Sporting Goods, Best Buy, Michaels, T.J.Maxx, Kohl’s, PetSmart, LongHorn Steakhouse, Dressbarn, ULTA Beauty, Lane Bryant, Rack Room Shoes and Versona Accessories.
The 295,000-square-foot first phase will open in the second quarter of 2014. The second phase will include up to 300,000 square feet of additional retail space.
Stirling has 35 percent ownership in the joint venture, with CBL owning the other 65 percent.
“Fremaux Town Center is well-located and is already well-leased with an outstanding retail lineup,” Michael Lebovitz, CBL’s executive vice president for development and administration, said in a news release. “We are looking forward to announcing additional retailers as the development progresses.”
Fremaux Town Center will be located at the southwest corner of Interstate 10 and Fremaux Avenue.
Copyright © 2015, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved