Council on Aging for Jan. 17, 2013
- LIVINGSTON PARISH COUNCIL ON AGING AND TANGIPAHOA VOLUNTARY COUNCIL ON AGING: Meal site menus. For more meal site locations, please call (225) 664-9343 in Livingston Parish or (985) 748-7486 in Tangipahoa Parish.
- Macaroni and cheese with ham or macaroni and cheese, green beans, carrots, whole wheat bread, sunshine mold, milk.
- Oriental shoyu chicken, Oriental-blend vegetables, green garden salad with dressing, white dinner roll, cheesecake pudding, milk.
- Closed for Martin Luther King Jr. Day holiday.
- Ziti with meat sauce, buttered cabbage, whole kernel corn, whole wheat bread, oatmeal raisin cookie, milk.
- Ham and lima beans, brown rice, mustard greens, carrifruit salad, cornbread, red apple, milk.
- Hamburger on a bun, lettuce/tomato/onion, baked beans, peach cobbler, milk.
Copyright © 2011, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved