The Louisiana Small Business Development Center at Southeastern Louisiana University is working with its partners in the region to offer “outreach” counseling sessions throughout the north shore.
The free and confidential, one-on-one meetings will be available by appointment only. The SBDC typically provides assistance in the following areas: business plans, advertising and sales, inventory control, financial projections, cost analysis, and more.
Individuals interested in making an appointment should call the host location:
- First Tuesday of each month, Amite City Chamber of Commerce, (985) 748-5537.
- First Wednesday each month, Dixie Business Development Center in Denham Springs, (225) 665-0809.
- First Thursday of each month, St. Tammany West Chamber of Commerce in Covington, (985) 892-3216.
- Second Wednesday of each month, Livingston Economic Development Council, (225) 686-3982.
- Second Thursday of each month, St. Tammany Economic Development Foundation in Mandeville, (985) 809-7874.
- Third Tuesday of each month, Livingston Parish Library (Watson and Livingston Branches), (225) 686-2489.
- Third Wednesday of each month, Northshore Technical Community College, FP Campus in Greensburg, (225) 222-4251.
- Third Thursday of each month, Bogalusa Chamber of Commerce, (985) 735-5731.
- Fourth Tuesday of each month, East St. Tammany Chamber of Commerce in Slidell, (985) 643-5678.
- Fourth Thursday of each month, Livingston Parish Chamber of Commerce in Denham Springs, (225) 665-8155.
Consultants are also available for meetings by appointment at the LSBDC Southeastern main office in Hammond, 1514 Martens Drive.
For more information on the LSBDC at Southeastern, call (985) 549-3831 or visit http://www.lsbdc.org/slu.
Copyright © 2014, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved