Council on Aging for Jan. 10, 2013
- LIVINGSTON PARISH COUNCIL ON AGING AND TANGIPAHOA VOLUNTARY COUNCIL ON AGING: Meal site menus. For meal site locations, please call (225) 664-9343 in Livingston Parish or (985) 748-7486 in Tangipahoa Parish.
- BREAKFAST SPECIAL: sliced ham or sausage patty, grits/biscuit, fruit punch, applesauce, jelly and oleo, oatmeal cookie, milk.
- Turkey salad on whole-wheat bread, ol’ fashioned vegetable soup, winter-blend vegetables, peach crisp, milk.
- Chicken with paprika cream sauce, green peas, Normandy-blend vegetables, whole-wheat bread, margarine, fudge round, milk.
- Meatballs with Creole sauce on a hoagie bun, buttered cabbage, chuckwagon corn, red apple, milk.
- BIRTHDAY SPECIAL: chicken and sausage gumbo with rice, okra and tomatoes, potato salad, low-sodium crackers, marble cake, milk.
- Macaroni and cheese with ham or macaroni and cheese, green beans, carrots, whole-wheat bread, sunshine mold, milk.
Copyright © 2014, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved