Council on Aging for Jan. 3, 2013
Livingston Parish Council on Aging and Tangipahoa Voluntary Council on Aging: Meal site menus. For meal site locations, please call (225) 664-9343 in Livingston Parish or (985) 748-7486 in Tangipahoa Parish.
- Red beans and sausage, brown rice, coleslaw, mustard greens, corn bread and orange juice.
- Barbecue chicken, carrots with parsley, mashed potatoes, whole-wheat bread and almond cookie.
- Ground beef stroganoff or swiss-style beef patty, green beans, okra and tomatoes, white dinner roll, orange and margarine.
- Ham with white beans, steamed rice, carrots, tossed salad with dressing, corn bread and orange juice.
- Chicken breast with poultry gravy, steamed rice, Oriental-blend vegetables, red delicious apple, whole-wheat bread and cookies.
- Breakfast special: Sliced ham or sausage, grits, biscuit, fruit punch, applesauce, jelly and margarine and oatmeal cookie snack cake.
Copyright © 2011, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved