Council on Aging for Dec. 20, 2012
- LIVINGSTON PARISH COUNCIL ON AGING AND TANGIPAHOA VOLUNTARY COUNCIL ON AGING: Meal site menus. For more meal site locations, please call (225) 664-9343 in Livingston Parish or (985) 748-7486 in Tangipahoa Parish.
- Chef salad with ham and turkey or chef salad with chicken, ranch dressing, pickled beets, crackers, cardinal citrus mold, milk.
- Christmas special — roast pork with gravy, dirty rice, fruit punch 100% juice, candied sweet potatoes, whole-wheat dinner roll, cheesecake pudding, milk.
- Chicken and sausage jambalaya, chuck wagon corn, seasoned green beans, whole-wheat bread, mixed fruit, milk.
- Spaghetti and meatballs or chicken fettuccine, green peas, garden vegetable salad with salad dressing, whole-wheat bread, peach crisp, milk.
Copyright © 2011, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved