Last week: 1st
Let’s see what they have against Patriots on the road.
Last week: 2nd
They shouldn’t have trouble with the woeful Panthers.
Last week: 4th
Can they make a statement against confident Texans?
Last week: 6th
They’re on some kind of a roll after a slow 2-3 start.
Last week: 3rd
At least they don’t have to play the Rams anymore.
Last week: 5th
Setback to the Steelers at home was head-scratcher.
Last week: 8th
They had a big bounce-back win after loss to Giants.
Last week: 10th
Don’t tell ’em they’re supposed to be 2-10 right now.
Last week: 7th
Loss to the Seahawks could be one they’ll regret later.
Last week: 11th
You should never count them out even with No. 3 QB.
Last week: 12th
They could make some noise in the final four games.
Last week: 13th
That was a clutch, gutsy road win against the Bears.
Last week: 9th
They can’t afford to slip up
after losing three of four.
Last week: 16th
After beating the Giants, they want NFC East title.
Last week: 18th
Like the ’Skins, they think they’re still in title hunt.
Last week: 14th
They’re on verge of completely wasting a 4-1 start.
THE SECOND HALF
17. Tampa Bay (6-6) Last week: 15th
18. St. Louis (5-6-1) Last week: 22nd
19. Miami (5-7) Last week: 17th
20. New Orleans (5-7) Last week: 20th
21. Detroit (4-8) Last week: 19th
22. Buffalo (5-7) Last week: 25th
23. N.Y. Jets (5-7) Last week: 26th
24. San Diego (4-8) Last week: 21st
25. Arizona (4-8) Last week: 23rd
26. Tennessee (4-8) Last week: 24th
27. Cleveland (4-8) Last week: 29th
28. Carolina (3-9) Last week: 27th
29. Philadelphia (3-9) Last week: 28th
30. Kansas City (2-10) Last week: 32nd
31. Oakland (3-10) Last week: 31st
32. Jacksonville (2-10) Last week: 30th
GAME TO WATCH
at New England (9-3)
7:30 p.m. Monday, (ESPN)
This matchup of high-powered offenses could be a sneak preview of the AFC title game. While both teams should be able to pile up yards and points, the question is which defense will make more plays against Tom Brady and Matt Schaub.
Saints (+5) over Giants
Ravens (+21/2) over Redskins
Browns (-61/2) over Chiefs
Steelers (-7) over Chargers
Colts (-51/2) over Titans
Jets (-21/2) over Jaguars
Vikings (+3) over Bears
Falcons (-31/2) over Panthers
Eagles (+71/2) over Bucs
Rams (+3) over Bills
Bengals (-3) over Cowboys
Dolphins (+10) over 49ers
Seahawks (-101/2) over Cardinals
Packers (-7) over Lions
Patriots (-31/2) over Texans
Last week: 6-9-0 (.400)
Season totals: 85-88-4 (.492)
Noon: Cowboys at Bengals (Fox)
Noon: Chargers at Steelers (CBS)
3:25 p.m.: Saints at Giants (Fox)
7:20 p.m.: Lions at Packers (NBC)
7:30 p.m.: Texans at Patriots (ESPN)
Copyright © 2011, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved