Livingston-Tangipahoa Council on Aging for Dec. 13, 2012
- LIVINGSTON PARISH COUNCIL ON AGING AND TANGIPAHOA VOLUNTARY COUNCIL ON AGING: Meal site menus. For meal site locations, call (225) 664-9343 in Livingston Parish or (985) 748-7486 in Tangipahoa Parish.
- Sliced roast turkey with gravy or ham with raisin sauce, mashed potatoes, southern green beans, whole wheat roll, peaches, milk.
- Ham with white beans, brown rice, seasoned turnip greens, pickled beets, corn bread, pineapple tidbits, milk.
- Chicken breast with pepper and onion gravy, mixed vegetables, lima beans with peppers, whole-wheat bread, oatmeal cookie, milk.
- (Christmas dinner) Fried turkey, salisbury steak, corn bread dressing, rosemary potatoes, green peas, whole-wheat bread, cranberry sauce, sweet potato pie, oleo, milk.
- Sausage and pinto beans, steamed rice, mustard greens, carrifruit salad, corn bread, red apple, milk.
- Chef salad with ham and turkey or chef salad with chicken, ranch dressing, pickled beets, crackers, cardinal citrus mold, milk.
Copyright © 2011, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved