Last week: 1st
They’ve won last three games by a total of 16 points.
Last week: 2nd
Win over Saints should give them lots of confidence.
Last week: 3rd
It looks like their defense will carry them a long way.
Last week: 5th
Many view them as the
favorite to win the AFC title.
Last week: 6th
Defense carried them in
narrow wins last two weeks.
Last week: 7th
With six wins in a row, they’re turning a lot of heads.
Last week: 8th
Are they back on track after ending a two-game skid?
Last week: 4th
Strong five-week stretch
ended with thud vs. Giants.
Last week: 10th
They could be ready to get on serious roll once again.
Last week: 13th
No one could’ve seen rebuilt team doing this so soon.
Last week: 9th
If they lose again to Ravens, they’ll be in deep trouble.
Last week: 16th
Three wins in a row have them eyeing playoffs again.
Last week: 11th
Trip to South Beach didn’t turn out like they planned.
Last week: 12th
They’re sputtering after a 4-1 start had them excited.
Last week: 14th
Getting back on track will be a Mile High challenge.
Last week: 17th
If they can beat the Giants, they’ll be in playoff race.
THE SECOND HALF
17. Miami (5-6) Last week: 21st
18. Dallas (5-6) Last week: 18th
19. Detroit (4-7) Last week: 19th
20. New Orleans (5-7) Last week: 15th
21. San Diego (4-7) Last week: 20th
22. St. Louis (4-6-1) Last week: 26th
23. Arizona (4-7) Last week: 22nd
24. Tennessee (4-7) Last week: 23rd
25. Buffalo (4-7) Last week: 25th
26. N.Y. Jets (4-7) Last week: 27th
27. Carolina (3-8) Last week: 29th
28. Philadelphia (3-8) Last week: 24th
29. Cleveland (3-8) Last week: 30th
30. Jacksonville (2-9) Last week: 31st
31. Oakland (3-8) Last week: 28th
32. Kansas City (1-10) Last week: 32nd
GAME TO WATCH
Tampa Bay (6-5)
at Denver (8-3)
3:05 p.m. Sunday, Sports Authority Field (Fox)
The Broncos have won six straight and seven of eight after a 1-2 start and are hitting their stride. This is a bigger game for the Bucs, who’ve won four of their past five games.
Bears (-3) over Seahawks
Packers (-8) over Vikings
Rams (+7) over 49ers
Jets (-51/2) over Cardinals
Panthers (-3) over Chiefs
Lions (-61/2) over Colts
Bills (-6) over Jaguars
Patriots (-71/2) over Dolphins
Texans (-6) over Titans
Broncos (-71/2) over Bucs
Ravens (-8) over Steelers
Raiders (+21/2) over Browns
Bengals (-2) over Chargers
Cowboys (-101/2) over Eagles
Giants (-3) over Redskins
Last week: 5-7-1 (.423)
Season totals: 79-79-4 (.500)
Noon: Patriots at Dolphins (CBS)
3:05 p.m.: Bucs at Broncos (Fox)
3:25 p.m.: Steelers at Ravens (CBS)
7:20 p.m.: Eagles at Cowboys (NBC)
7:30 p.m.: Giants at Redskins (ESPN)
Copyright © 2011, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved