Council on Aging for Dec. 6, 2012
- LIVINGSTON PARISH COUNCIL ON AGING AND TANGIPAHOA VOLUNTARY COUNCIL ON AGING: Meal site menus. For meal site locations, please call (225) 664-9343 in Livingston Parish or (985) 748-7486 in Tangipahoa Parish.
- Tuna salad or chicken salad on whole-wheat bread, romaine lettuce salad with dressing, orange, raisin cream pie, milk.
- Meatball and Creole sauce sandwich on a hoagie bun, corn casserole, steamed cabbage, almond cookie, milk.
- Hamburger on bun, lettuce/pickle/onion, baked beans, orange, milk.
- Breakfast sausage, grits, spiced apple slices, orange juice, biscuit, pecan spinwheel, milk.
- Chicken and sausage gumbo with rice, potato salad, okra and tomatoes, whole-wheat bread, pumpkin square, milk.
- Sliced roasted turkey with gravy or ham with raisin sauce, mashed potatoes, southern green beans, whole-wheat roll, peaches, milk.
Copyright © 2011, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved