- School lunches for East Baton Rouge Parish schools for the week of Nov. 26-30.
- PUBLIC SCHOOLS: Hot dog on whole wheat bun, chili, baked beans, steamed broccoli, chilled pineapple tidbits, ketchup/mustard, whole grain graham crackers, milk.
- CATHOLIC SCHOOLS: Chicken quesadilla, Spanish rice, corn, taco salad cup, fruity applesauce, milk. Choice: Mandarin chicken salad or pizza.
- PUBLIC SCHOOLS: Salisbury steak with gravy, mashed potatoes, baby carrots, chilled mixed fruit, whole wheat roll, milk.
- CATHOLIC SCHOOLS: Beef cutlet with gravy, mashed potatoes, lima beans, salad cup, orange wedges, whole wheat roll, milk. Choice: Chicken Caesar salad or mozzarella cheese sticks with marinara sauce.
- PUBLIC SCHOOLS: Ham and cheese po-boy, oven-baked fries, sandwich salad cup, cantaloupe or orange wedges, ketchup/mustard/mayo, whole wheat, reduced fat cookie, milk.
- CATHOLIC SCHOOLS: Chicken and pasta parmesan, marinara sauce, Italian vegetable medley, caesar salad cup, pears, whole wheat garlic breadstick, milk. Choice: Club salad or deli po-boy.
- PUBLIC SCHOOLS: Whole wheat pasta with meat sauce, dark green salad, seasoned green beans, red grapes, whole wheat roll, milk.
- CATHOLIC SCHOOLS: Turkey and sausage gumbo, white beans with ham, salad cup, apple wedges, marshmallow crispy lemon pie, melba toast or crackers, milk. Choice: Taco chef salad or hamburger.
- PUBLIC SCHOOLS: Roasted turkey, beef or pork, steamed brown rice with gravy, sweet potatoes, cabbage salad, apple wedges or strawberries, whole wheat sliced bread, milk.
- CATHOLIC SCHOOLS: Turkey burger on whole wheat bun, macaroni and cheese, confetti coleslaw, sandwich salad cup, red grapes, milk. Choice: Cranberry turkey salad or cheesy breadsticks with marinara sauce.
Copyright © 2011, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved