Livingston-Tangipahoa Council on Aging for Nov. 29, 2012
Livingston Parish Council on Aging and Tangipahoa Voluntary Council on Aging: Meal site menus. For meal site locations, please call (225) 664-9343 in Livingston Parish or (985) 748-7486 in Tangipahoa Parish.
- Spaghetti and meatballs or chicken fettuccine, green peas, garden vegetable salad with salad dressing, whole-wheat bread, peach crisp, milk.
- Sliced ham, brown rice, black-eyed peas, buttered cabbage, whole-wheat bread, cranberry fluff, milk.
- Italian herb chicken, winter-blend vegetables, candied sweet potatoes, white bread, chocolate chip creme pie, milk.
- Vegetable beef stew, brown rice, whole kernel corn, whole wheat bread, cardinal citrus mold.
- Red beans and sausage, steamed rice, coleslaw, steamed spinach, cornbread, red apple, milk.
- Tuna salad or chicken salad on whole-wheat bread, romaine lettuce salad with dressing, orange, raisin cream pie, milk.
Copyright © 2011, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved