Road work for the week of Nov 18, 2012
east baton rouge parish
- Leesville Avenue closed at East Highway Drive.
- Barnett Road bridge closed over Bayou Baton Rouge.
- East Chimes Street bridge closed between East Chimes Street and Carlotta Street.
- Garfield Street bridge closed between Highland Road and Thomas H. Delpit Drive.
- Monterrey Boulevard bridge closed between Ventura Drive and Cuyhanga Parkway.
- Prescott Road bridge closed between Delaware Street and Mohican-Prescott Crossover.
- Winnebago Street closed between Pocasset Street and Alliquippa Street.
- Woodlake Drive bridge closed between Indian Run Drive and Creek Round Drive.
- Victoria Drive closed between Prescott Road and Hanks Drive from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. for sewer repairs.
- O'Neal Lane closed on the southside of the South Harrell's Ferry Road intersection from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Crown Avenue closed between Beechwood Drive to Plank Road from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. due to sewer repairs.
- Maplewood Drive closed between Silverleaf Avenue to Glen Echo Drive from 6 a.m to 6 p.m. due to sewer repairs.
Copyright © 2011, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved