Last week: 1st
Will the undefeated run come to an end on Sunday?
Last week: 2nd
Huge, huge game on the road looms in Soldier Field.
Last week: 5th
Defense has fueled nice run in first half of the season.
Last week: 4th
Coming off a bye, they’re ready to start rolling again.
Last week: 6th
They’re strengthening their position if Bears slip up.
Last week: 3rd
They’ll be kicking themselves later for that last loss.
Last week: 7th
Facing defenseless Bills is good way to come off bye.
Last week: 8th
Injuries decimated their defense, but they’re winning.
Last week: 9th
The offense’s comfort level with Peyton is growing.
Last week: 10th
That comeback win over Giants on road was huge.
Last week: 12th
If they can be more consistent, they’d be real good.
Last week: 18th
No one could have envisioned this after last season.
Last week: 17th
They’re trying to make a move in a tough division.
Last week: 11th
It’s starting to go bad after that unexpected 4-1 start.
Last week: 15th
Could rolling the hapless Chiefs straighten them out?
Last week: 14th
They need to find a groove after bring up and down.
THE SECOND HALF
17. Philadelphia (3-5) Last week: 13th
18. Dallas (3-5) Last week: 16th
19. Tampa Bay (4-4) Last week: 23rd
20. Arizona (4-5) Last week: 19th
21. New Orleans (3-5) Last week: 26th
22. Cincinnati (3-5) Last week: 20th
23. Washington (3-6) Last week: 21st
24. Oakland (3-5) Last week: 24th
25. N.Y. Jets (3-5) Last week: 25th
26. Tennessee (3-6) Last week: 22nd
27. St. Louis (3-5) Last week: 27th
28. Carolina (2-6) Last week: 30th
29. Buffalo (3-5) Last week: 29th
30. Cleveland (2-7) Last week: 28th
31. Jacksonville (1-8) Last week: 31st
32. Kansas City (1-7) Last week: 32nd
GAME TO WATCH
at Chicago (7-1)
7:20 p.m. Sunday, Soldier Field (NBC)
This is a matchup you don’t see very often. In fact, they have played just twice since the Texans entered the NFL in 2002 — winning both meetings. With a primetime audience looking on, both teams will be trying to make a statement in this game, which could be a preview of Super Bowl XLVII.
Saints (+2 1/2 ) over Falcons
Patriots (-11) over Bills
Giants (-4) over Bengals
Chargers (+3) over Bucs
Broncos (-4) over Panthers
Dolphins (-6) over Titans
Ravens (-71/2) over Raiders
Lions (-2) over Vikings
Seahawks (-6) over Jets
Cowboys (-11/2) over Eagles
49ers (-111/2) over Rams
Bears (-1) over Texans
Steelers (-121/2) over Chiefs
Last week: 9-4-0 (.692)
Season totals: 61-59-3 (.508)
Noon: Falcons at Saints (Fox)
3:05 p.m.: Jets at Seahawks (CBS)
3:25 p.m.: Cowboys at Eagles (Fox)
7:20 p.m.: Texans at Bears (NBC)
7:30 p.m.: Chiefs at Steelers (ESPN)
Copyright © 2011, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved