EAST BATON ROUGE PARISH
- Leesville Avenue closed at East Highway Drive.
- Barnett Road bridge closed over Bayou Baton Rouge.
- East Chimes Street bridge closed between East Chimes and Carlotta streets.
- Garfield Street bridge closed between Highland Road and Thomas H. Delpit Drive.
- Monterrey Boulevard bridge closed between Ventura Drive and Cuyhanga Parkway.
- Prescott Road bridge closed between Delaware Street and Mohican-Prescott Crossover.
- Winnebago Street closed between Pocasset and Alliquippa streets.
- Woodlake Drive bridge closed between Indian Run Drive and Creek Round Drive.
- Victoria Drive closed between Prescott Road and Hanks Drive from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. for sewer repairs.
- Morning Glory Avenue closed between Cherrydale Avenue and Stanford Avenue from noon to 5 p.m. for road paving.
- O’NEAL LANE CLOSED ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF THE SOUTH HARRELL’S FERRY ROAD INTERSECTION FROM 9 A.M. TO 3:30 p.m.
- Cloverdale Avenue closed between Morning Glory Avenue and Perkins Road from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. for installation of force mains.
- Fiero Street closed between East Lakeshore Drive and Christian Street from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Crown Avenue closed between Beechwood Drive to Plank Road from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. due to sewer repairs.
- East Brookstown closed between Heidel Avenue to Prescott Road from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. due to sewer repairs.
Copyright © 2011, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved