- School lunches for East Baton Rouge Parish schools for the week of Nov. 5 to Nov. 9.
- PUBLIC SCHOOLS: Chicken nuggets or patty, oven-baked fries, steamed broccoli, chilled peach slices, whole wheat roll, barbecue sauce or ketchup, frozen fruit juice dessert, milk.
- CATHOLIC SCHOOLS: Red beans with sausage and rice, steamed cabbage, salad cup, peaches, brownie, cornbread, milk. Choice: Mandarin chicken salad or pizza.
- PUBLIC SCHOOLS: Election Day Holiday.
- CATHOLIC SCHOOLS: Hamburger on whole wheat bun, fries, sandwich salad cup, red grapes, milk. Choice: Chicken Caesar salad or mozzarella cheese sticks with marinara sauce. (Some schools will be closed).
- PUBLIC SCHOOLS: Beefy tacos with taco shells, taco salad cup, steamed corn, red grapes or watermelon, whole wheat sliced bread, milk.
- CATHOLIC SCHOOLS: Soft whole wheat taco, Mexican corn, taco salad cup, apple wedges, cupcake, milk. Choice: Club salad or deli po-boy.
- PUBLIC SCHOOLS: Turkey/sausage gumbo, steamed brown rice, baby carrots, seasoned green beans, whole wheat roll or crackers, apple wedges, milk.
- CATHOLIC SCHOOLS: Honey citrus chicken, fried rice, steamed broccoli, mini egg roll, salad cup, pineapple, milk. Choice: Taco chef salad or hamburger.
- PUBLIC SCHOOLS: Hamburger on whole wheat bun, sandwich salad cup, baked beans, chilled pineapple tidbits, whole grain graham crackers, ketchup /mayo/mustard, milk.
- CATHOLIC SCHOOLS: Turkey tetrazzini, green beans, salad cup, pomegranate gelatin, satsuma, whole wheat roll, milk. Choice: Cranberry turkey salad or cheesy breadsticks with marinara sauce.
Copyright © 2011, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved