Council on Aging for Nov. 8, 2012
- Tuna salad sandwich or chicken salad sandwich on whole-wheat bread, romaine lettuce salad with dressing, orange and raisin creme pie snack cake.
- Fast Exercise: Gonzales Senior Center, 10:45 a.m.
- Pilates: Gonzales, 8 a.m. and 9 a.m.
- Cajun Needlers: Gonzales, 12:30 p.m.
- Meatball and Creole sauce sandwich on a hoagie bun, corn casserole, steamed cabbage and almond cookie.
- Alzheimer's Disease Candle Lighting Ceremony and Memory Screening: Gonzales and Donaldsonville Senior Centers, 9 a.m. to noon.
- Canasta: Gonzales, 12:30 p.m.
- Hamburger on bun with lettuce, pickle and onion, baked beans and orange.
- Nutrition Updates: Southern Agricultural Center's Lisa Weber, Gonzales, 10:30 a.m.
- Fast Exercise: Donaldsonville, 9:30 a.m. and Gonzales 10:45 a.m.
- Beading Class: Gonzales, 9 a.m.
- Breakfast Special: Breakfast sausage, grits, spiced apple slices, orange juice, biscuit and pecan spinwheel snack.
- Capitol City Family Health Center: Donaldsonville, 11 a.m.
- Yoga: Gonzales, 8 a.m. and 9 a.m.
- Bridge Lessons: Gonzales, 1 p.m.
- Zumba Gold: Donaldsonville, 9 a.m. and Gonzales, 10:30 a.m.
- Birthday Special: Chicken and sausage gumbo with rice, potato salad, okra and tomatoes, whole-wheat bread and pumpkin square.
- AARP 55 Alive Safe Driving Course: Gonzales, 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Canasta: Donaldsonville 9:30 a.m.
- Sliced roasted turkey with gravy or ham with raisin sauce, mashed potatoes, Southern green beans, whole-wheat roll and peaches.
Copyright © 2011, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved