Key Lime Popcorn Clusters
Makes 32 clusters. Recipe is from The Popcorn Board.
8 cups popped popcorn
4 whole graham crackers, finely chopped
1 (7.5-oz.) jar marshmallow crème
1/4 cup butter or margarine
2 tbls. grated lime peel
1 tbl. key lime or traditional lime juice
1. Line a 9-inch square pan with foil.
2. Combine popcorn and all but 2 tablespoons of graham cracker pieces in a large bowl.
3. Microwave marshmallow crème and butter in a large glass bowl on high for 1 minute. Stir until butter is melted. Stir in lime peel and juice. Pour the marshmallow mixture over the popcorn, mixing thoroughly.
4. Using a damp hand, firmly press mixture into a prepared pan. Sprinkle with reserved 2 tablespoons graham cracker pieces. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
5. Lift foil from pan and break the popcorn mixture into clusters.
Copyright © 2015, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved