EAST BATON ROUGE PARISH
- Victoria Drive closed between Airline Highway and Prescott Road.
- Mancuso Lane closed south of Perkins Road.
- Leesville Avenue closed at East Highway Drive.
- Barnett Road bridge closed over Bayou Baton Rouge.
- East Chimes Street bridge closed between East Chimes and Carlotta streets.
- Garfield Street bridge closed between Highland Road and Thomas H. Delpit Drive.
- Monterrey Boulevard bridge closed between Ventura Drive and Cuyhanga Parkway.
- Prescott Road bridge closed between Delaware Street and Mohican-Prescott Crossover.
- Winnebago Street closed between Pocasset and Alliquippa streets.
- Woodlake Drive bridge closed between Indian Run and Creek Round drives.
- Victoria Drive closed between Prescott Road and Hanks Drive from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. for sewer repairs.
- Florida Boulevard narrowed between Foster Drive and Airline Highway from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. to work on the crossovers in the median.
- Burbank Drive narrowed between Highland Road and Staring Lane Extension from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. for sewer repairs.
- Education Street closed between Napoleon Street and Thomas H. Delpit Drive from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tennessee Street narrowed between East McKinley and East Grant streets from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer repairs.
- Alaska Street narrowed between Roosevelt and Aster streets from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer repairs.
- McKinley Street narrowed between Highland Road and Thomas H. Delpit Drive from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer repairs.
- Washington Street narrowed between McCallop and Braddock streets from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer repairs.
- Georgia Street closed between Grant and Roosevelt streets and between Polk and Buchannan streets from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer repairs.
- MORNING GLORY AVENUE CLOSED BETWEEN STANFORD AND CLOVERDALE AVENUES FROM 12:01 p.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer repairs.
- Morning Glory Avenue closed between Cherrydale and Stanford avenues from noon to 5 p.m. for road paving.
- O’NEAL LANE CLOSED ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF THE SOUTH HARRELL’S FERRY ROAD INTERSECTION FROM 9 A.M. TO 3:30 p.m.
- East Brookstown Drive narrowed between Hendricks Avenue and Linden Street from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. for sewer repairs.
- Crown Avenue closed between Winchester Avenue and Beechwood Drive from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. for sewer repairs.
WEST BATON ROUGE PARISH
- Interstate 10 narrowed between the Mississippi River Bridge and exit 139 at Grosse Tete from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. for asphalt overlay.
- La. 1 at the Interstate 10 Mississippi River bridge narrowed from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. for bridge work.
Copyright © 2011, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved