Road work for Oct. 8, 2012
EAST BATON ROUGE PARISH
- Victoria Drive closed between Airline Highway and Prescott Road.
- Mancuso Lane closed south of Perkins Road.
- Leesville Avenu\e closed at East Highway Drive.
- Barnett Road bridge closed over Bayou Baton Rouge.
- East Chimes Street bridge closed between East Chimes Street and Carlotta Street.
- Garfield Street bridge closed between Highland Road and Thomas H. Delpit Drive.
- Monterrey Boulevard bridge closed between Ventura Drive and Cuyhanga Parkway.
- Prescott Road bridge closed between Delaware Street and Mohican-Prescott Crossover.
- Winnebago Street closed between Pocasset Street and Alliquippa Street.
- Woodlake Drive bridge closed between Indian Run Drive and Creek Round Drive.
- Victoria Drive closed between Prescott Road and Hanks Drive from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. for sewer repairs.
- Florida Boulevard narrowed between Foster Drive and Airline Highway from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. to work on the crossovers in the median.
- Burbank Drive narrowed between Highland Road and Staring Lane Extension from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. for sewer repairs.
WEST BATON ROUGE PARISH
- Interstate 10 narrowed between the Mississippi River Bridge and exit 139 at Grosse Tete from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. for asphalt overlay.
- Interstate 10 westbound exit 151 at La. 1 South closed from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. for bridge work.
- La. 1 at the Interstate 10 Mississippi River bridge narrowed from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. for bridge work.
Copyright © 2011, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved