- School lunches for East Baton Rouge Parish schools for the week of Oct. 8 to Oct. 12.
- PUBLIC SCHOOLS: Hot dog on whole-wheat bun, chili, steamed broccoli, chilled pineapple tidbits, ketchup/mustard, whole-grain graham crackers, milk.
- CATHOLIC SCHOOLS: Red beans with sausage and rice, steamed cabbage, salad cup, peaches, brownie, cornbread, milk. Choice: Mandarin chicken salad or pizza.
- PUBLIC SCHOOLS: Salisbury steak with gravy, mashed potatoes, baby carrots, chilled mixed fruit, whole-wheat roll, milk.
- CATHOLIC SCHOOLS: Hamburger on whole-wheat bun, fries, sandwich salad cup, red grapes, milk. Choice: Chicken caesar salad or mozzarella cheese sticks with marinara sauce.
- PUBLIC SCHOOLS: Ham-and-cheese po-boy, oven-baked fries, sandwich salad cup, cantaloupe or orange wedges, ketchup/mayo/mustard, whole-wheat cookie, milk.
- CATHOLIC SCHOOLS: Soft whole-wheat taco, Mexican corn, taco salad cup, honeydew melon, cupcake, milk. Choice: Club salad or deli po-boy.
- PUBLIC SCHOOLS: Whole-wheat pasta with meat sauce, dark green salad, seasoned green beans, red grapes, whole-wheat roll, milk.
- CATHOLIC SCHOOLS: Honey citrus chicken, fried rice, steamed broccoli, mini egg roll, salad cup, pineapple, milk. Choice: Taco chef salad or hamburger.
- PUBLIC SCHOOLS: Closed for In-service/Conference Day.
- CATHOLIC SCHOOLS: Closed for Professional Development Day.
Copyright © 2011, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved