Council on Aging for Oct. 4, 2012
- Spaghetti and meatballs or chicken fettuccine, green peas, garden vegetable salad with salad dressing, whole-wheat bread and peach crisp.
- Sliced ham, brown rice, black-eyed peas, buttered cabbage, whole-wheat bread and cranberry fluff.
- Zumba Gold: Donaldsonville, 9 a.m. and Gonzales Senior Center, 10:30 a.m.
- Pool Tournament: Championship game, Gonzales, 9 a.m.
- Karaoke: Gonzales, 9:30 a.m.- 11:30 a.m.
- Italian herb chicken, winter blend vegetables, sweet potatoes, white bread and chocolate chip creme pie snack.
- Fast Exercise: Donaldsonville Senior Center, 9:30 a.m. and Gonzales, 10:45 a.m.
- Beading Class: Gonzales, 9 a.m.
- Vegetable beef stew, brown rice, whole-kernel corn, whole-wheat bread and cardinal citrus mold.
- Bingo: Sponsored by Chateau D’ville, Gonzales, 9:30 a.m.
- Yoga: Gonzales, 8 and 9 a.m.
- Bridge Lessons: Gonzales, 1 p.m.
- Zumba Gold: Donaldsonville. 9 a.m. and Gonzales, 10:30 a.m.
- Red beans and sausage with steamed rice, coleslaw, steamed spinach, cornbread and red delicious apple.
- Ask the Doctor: With Dr. Shawn Owens, Gonzales, 11 a.m.
- Canasta: Donaldsonville, 9:30 a.m.
- Fast Exercise: Donaldsonville, 9:30 a.m. and Gonzales, 10:45 a.m.
- Tuna salad sandwich or chicken salad sandwich on whole-wheat bread, Romaine lettuce salad with salad dressing, fresh orange and raisin creme pie snack cake.
- Blood pressure checks: Donaldsonville, 10:30 a.m.
- Fast Exercise: Gonzales, 10:45 a.m.
- Pilates: Gonzales, 8 and 9 a.m.
- Cajun Needlers: Gonzales, 12:30 p.m.
Copyright © 2011, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved