Council on Aging for Sept. 27, 2012
Livingston Parish Council on Aging and Tangipahoa Voluntary Council on Aging: Meal site menus. For more meal site locations, please call (225) 664-9343 in Livingston Parish or (985) 748-7486 in Tangipahoa Parish.
- Smothered chicken, Normandy-blend vegetables, seasoned potatoes, white bread, chocolate/vanilla swirl pudding, milk.
- Hamburger on a bun, lettuce/tomato/onion, baked beans, cardinal citrus mold, milk.
- Swiss-style beef patty with brown gravy, mashed potatoes, carrots with ginger, white dinner roll, orange, milk.
- Barbecue chicken, baked beans, Normandy-blend vegetables, white dinner roll, raspberry vanilla swirl pudding, milk.
- Chicken and sausage jambalaya, chuckwagon corn, seasoned green beans, whole wheat bread, mixed fruit, milk.
- Spaghetti and meatballs or chicken fettuccine, green peas, garden vegetable salad with dressing, whole wheat bread, peach crisp, milk.
Copyright © 2011, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved