Serves 6. Recipe is from Nestlé.
Nonstick cooking spray
1 (7-gram) envelope unflavored gelatin
3 tbls. cold water
1 cup Sugar-Free Pumpkin Spice Flavor Nestlé Coffee-Mate Liquid Coffee Creamer
1 cup whipping cream
1/2 cup canned pumpkin
Orange slices, optional
Crushed gingersnap cookies, optional
1. Spray six 4-ounce ramekins or custard cups with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Sprinkle gelatin over water in a small bowl. Let stand for about 5 minutes or until softened.
3. Whisk Coffee-Mate, cream and pumpkin in a 2-quart saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat, whisking constantly, until warm. When warm, add gelatin mixture and whisk until completely dissolved.
4. Pour mixture into prepared ramekins or custard cups. Refrigerate for 4 to 5 hours.
5. Serve topped with orange slices and crushed cookies. To unmold, if desired, run a small knife around the inside of each ramekin, then dip ramekin bottoms in hot water for about 15 seconds and pat dry. Place dessert plates over ramekins, invert and shake gently to loosen.
Copyright © 2011, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved