Bacon-Wrapped Chipotle Shrimp
Serves 4 to 6. Recipe is by chef Chris Wadsworth, of Restaurant IPO.
12 slices of bacon
1 lb. shrimp, 21 to 25 count
1 cup honey
5 ozs. chipotle Tabasco sauce
3 tbls. Cajun Power Garlic Sauce
2 tbls. oil
1. Wrap 1/2 slice of bacon around shrimp, secure with a toothpick and set aside.
2. Combine all other ingredients except oil in a saucepan and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Heat skillet and add 2 tablespoons of oil. When the oil is hot, add the shrimp slowly, being careful not to splash.
4. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
6. Cut off heat and add sauce mixture, tossing shrimp until covered completely.
Copyright © 2011, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved