Cruisin' for July 27, 2012
SATURDAY, JULY 28
- Cruise Breakfast, hosted by the Ramblin’ Oldies of Denham Springs, every Saturday from 7-9 a.m. at Berry’s Burgers & Seafood at Florida Blvd. and Flannery Road. All gearheads welcome. For more information call (225) 665-3609.
- Cruisin’ for a Cure, an Open Car/Truck/Bike show to benefit the American Cancer Society, at Syngenta’s Pavilion on Highway 75 in St. Gabriel. The event will include door prizes, a 50/50 drawing, a silent and live auction, food/drinks and music. Registration is $25 with registration from 9 a.m. until noon with awards at 3 p.m. For more information call Buddy Lee at (225) 642-1177 or (225) 715-4505, Steve Landaiche at (225) 317-0390 or Jay Horton at (225) 622-1037.
WEDNESDAY, AUG. 1
- Baton Rouge Area Mustangers meeting at LaFonda Restaurant, 7838 Airline Hwy. Members begin arriving at 6:30 p.m. with the meeting at 7 p.m. All Mustang owners and enthusiasts are invited to attend. For more information call Jim at (225) 622-2305 or Kerry at (225) 261-1599.
SATURDAY, AUG. 4
- Cruise Night, hosted by Rick’s Rods and Performance. Every first Saturday from 3 to 6 p.m. at Applebee’s, 5630 Johnston Street in Lafayette. For more information call (337) 988-7637.
- Cruise Breakfast, hosted by the Ramblin’ Oldies of Denham Springs, every Saturday from 7 to 9 a.m. at Berry’s Burgers & Seafood at Florida Blvd. and Flannery Road. All gearheads welcome. For more information call (225) 665-3609.
- Cajun Classic Chevy Club meeting at 10021 Elliot Road at 4 p.m. Dinner to follow. Bring chairs. For more information call Chris at (504) 554-6824.
MONDAY, AUG. 6
- Golden Oldies Motor Club meeting at Annette’s Country Cooking & Seafood Cafe, 2804 W. Church St. Ext. in Hammond, at 7:30 p.m. For more information visit the Web site at www.goldenoldiesmotorclub.com.
WEDNESDAY, AUG 8
- Southern Cruisers Riding Club, Live Oak 531, monthly meetings at Ryan’s Restaurant on South Range in Denham Springs on the second Wednesday of each month at 7 p.m. For more information call Tommy at (225) 278-1600.
Send your car club information to: Cruisin’, WHEELS, The Advocate, P.O. Box 588, Baton Rouge, LA 70821, or email to email@example.com or fax to (225) 388-0129.
Copyright © 2011, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved