Cruisin’ for June 29, 2012
SATURDAY, JUNE 30
- Cruise Breakfast, hosted by the Ramblin’ Oldies of Denham Springs, every Saturday from 7-9 a.m. at Berry’s Burgers & Seafood at Florida Blvd. and Flannery Road. All gearheads welcome. For more information call (225) 665-3609.
SUNDAY, JULY 1
- Sonic Cruise-In at Sonic Drive-In, corner of Sherwood Forest Blvd and Old Hammond Hwy, every first Sunday from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Hosted by Cajun Classic Chevy Club. For more information call Eric at (225) 614-3252.
- Open Car Show, Springfield 200 Years Celebration, Independence Day Celebration, from 5-9 p.m. The event will include ‘50s Rock-N-Roll music by DJ Homer T., and Swamp Guys Blake and Austyn from 6-9 p.m. Fireworks will begin at 9 p.m. The public is invited to attend. For more information call Homer at (225) 773-2487.
MONDAY, JULY 2
- Golden Oldies Motor Club meeting at Annette’s Country Cooking & Seafood Cafe, 2804 W. Church St. Ext. in Hammond, at 7:30 p.m. For more information visit the Web site atwww.goldenoldiesmotorclub.com .
TUESDAY, JULY 3
- Cajun Classic Chevy Club meeting at Gerry Lane Cadillac dealership, 10945 Reiger Road, at 7 p.m. Dinner is at 6 p.m. Please bring chairs. For more information call Sal at (225) 937-2766.
SATURDAY, JULY 7
- Cruise Night, hosted by Rick’s Rods and Performance. Every first Saturday from 3 to 6 p.m. at Applebee’s, 5630 Johnston Street in Lafayette. For more information call (337) 988-7637.
- Cruise Breakfast, hosted by the Ramblin’ Oldies of Denham Springs, every Saturday from 7 to 9 a.m. at Berry’s Burgers & Seafood at Florida Blvd. and Flannery Road. All gearheads welcome. For more information call (225) 665-3609.
Send your car club information to: Cruisin’, WHEELS, The Advocate, P.O. Box 588, Baton Rouge, LA 70821, or email to email@example.com or fax to (225) 388-0129.
Copyright © 2011, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved