Road work for May 6, 2012
- 5200 block of Corporate Bou levard westbound narrowed.
- 300 block of North Boulevard narrowed from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. for construction.
- Prescott Street closed from Victoria Drive to Maribel Drive from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. for installation of sewer pipe.
- 2701 Old Baker Road closed for sewer work.
- Baton Rouge Avenue narrowed from Lorraine Street to 500 feet south of Cable Street from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. for installation of pavement.
- WEST DRIVE CLOSED BETWEEN NORTH BOULEVARD AND GOVERNMENT STREET FROM 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer repairs.
- Red Oak Drive closed between Sharp Lane and Pump Station 51AA from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer repairs.
- RICKWOOD DRIVE CLOSED AT STARING LANE INTERSECTION, FROM 7 A.M. TO 5:30 p.m., for paving.
- MARY RUTH AVENUE CLOSED AT STARING LANE INTERSECTION, FROM 7 A.M. TO 5:30 p.m., for paving.
- Lorraine from Plank Road to Lemonwood narrowed, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., for installation of base and asphalt.
Copyright © 2011, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved