Road work for May 5, 2012
- 5200 block of Corporate Bou levard westbound narrowed.
- 300 block of North Boulevard narrowed from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. for construction.
- Prescott Road closed between Victoria Drive and Maribel Drive from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. for installation of sewer pipe.
- Cal Road Bridge closed between Jefferson Highway and Landsbury Avenue for repairs.
- Old Baker Road closed for sewer work.
- STEELE BOULEVARD CLOSED BETWEEN GOVERNMENT STREET AND NORTH BOULEVARD FROM 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer repairs.
- Baton Rouge Avenue narrowed between Lorraine Street and 500 feet south of Cable Street from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. for paving.
- Larchwood Drive closed between Laca Street and Blue Grass Drive from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer repairs.
- Apple Street closed between Eddie Robinson Sr. Drive and the dead end from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer repairs.
- Education Street closed between Napoleon Street and Thomas H. Delpit Drive from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer repairs.
- WEST DRIVE CLOSED BETWEEN NORTH BOULEVARD AND GOVERNMENT STREET FROM 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer repairs.
- Red Oak Drive closed between Sharp Lane and Pump Station 51AA from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer repairs.
- St. Louis Street closed between Louisiana Avenue and North Boulevard from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. for infrastructure work.
Copyright © 2011, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved