Road work for April 29, 2012
- 5200 block of Corporate Bou levard westbound narrowed.
- 300 block of North Boulevard narrowed from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. for construction.
- Prescott Street closed from Victoria Drive to Maribel Drive from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. for installation of sewer pipe.
- Cal Road Bridge closed between Jefferson Highway and Landsbury Avenue for repairs.
- Staring Lane closed between Highland Road and Kingcrest Parkway for sewer work.
- 2701 Old Baker Road closed for sewer work.
- STEELE BOULEVARD, BETWEEN GOVERNMENT STREET AND NORTH BOULEVARD, CLOSED FROM 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer repairs.
- Baton Rouge Avenue, from Lorraine Street to 500 feet south of Cable Street, narrowed from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. for installation of pavement.
- Larchwood Drive, between Laca Street and Blue Grass Drive, closed from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer repairs.
- Apple Street, between Eddie Robinson Sr. Drive and dead end, closed from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer repairs.
- Education Street, between Napoleon Street and Thomas H. Delpit Drive, closed from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer repairs.
- WEST DRIVE, BETWEEN NORTH BOULEVARD AND GOVERNMENT STREET, CLOSED FROM 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer repairs.
- Red Oak Drive, between Sharp Lane and Pump Station 51AA, closed from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer repairs.
- 100 block of St. Louis Street, between Louisiana Avenue and North Boulevard, closed from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. for infrastructure work.
Copyright © 2011, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved