Council on Aging for April 26, 2012
- LIVINGSTON PARISH COUNCIL ON AGING AND TANGIPAHOA VOLUNTARY COUNCIL ON AGING: Meal site menus. For meal site locations, call (225) 664-9343 in Livingston Parish or (985) 748-7486 in Tangipahoa Parish.
- --Sliced ham and American cheese sandwich on whole-wheat bread, lettuce and tomato, pickled beets, mayonnaise, apple juice
- --Ham, turkey, egg and cheese chef salad or chicken breast chef salad over greens with dressing, Mandarin oranges, low-salt crackers and almond cookie
- --Hamburger on bun, lettuce, pickle and onion, baked beans, fresh orange, chocolate milk
- --Baked chicken with poultry gravy, mashed potatoes, buttered cabbage, whole wheat bread, peaches.
- --Red beans and sausage, brown rice, cole slaw, mustard greens, apple juice, corn bread.
- --Meatball sandwich with Creole sauce on a hoagie bun, green beans with peppers, chuckwagon corn, strawberry/vanilla swirl pudding.
Copyright © 2011, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved