Double-Decker Oreo Cheesecake
Makes 16 servings. Recipe is from Kraft Foods.
1 (17-oz.) pkg. Oreo chocolate creme cookies, divided
1/4 cup butter, melted
4 (8-oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
1 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 cup sour cream
4 squares semisweet chocolate, melted
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Process 30 cookies in food processor until finely ground. Add butter and mix well. Press onto the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan.
3. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add sour cream and mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each until just blended.
4. Pour half of the mixture over the crust. Stir melted chocolate into remaining batter and pour into pan. Chop the remaining cookies and sprinkle over the cake.
5. Bake 45 minutes or until the center is almost set. Cool completely and refrigerate 4 hours before serving.
Copyright © 2016, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved