Police: Man chases woman with pellet gun
A Baton Rouge man on Sunday punched a woman, chased her with a pellet gun when she tried to escape and then dragged her back into the house, Baton Rouge police said.
Darryl Williams, 36, forced the woman, whom police said he had been living with for about six months, to stay inside the home until police arrived, according to the affidavit of probable cause. Police later found the pellet gun beneath a mattress.
Williams, 4720 Point Clair Road, St. Gabriel, was booked into Parish Prison on Saturday on counts of aggravated kidnapping, false imprisonment with a dangerous weapon and domestic abuse battery.
Police arrest 11 on suspicion of DWI
Authorities arrested at least 11 people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison between 2:30 p.m. Saturday and 2:30 p.m. Sunday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
- Andrew Arceneaux, 22, 1730 Brightside Drive, Covington, first-offense DWI and reckless operation of a vehicle.
- Michael Aucoin, 23, 112 Catherine Drive, Luling, first-offense DWI and careless operation.
- Eric Cramer, 160 Tchefuncte Drive, Covington, first-offense DWI and failure to obey a stop sign.
- Sergio Enamorado, 21, 3810 E. Louisiana State Drive, Kenner, first-offense DWI and reckless operation of a vehicle.
- Terell Green, 35, 136 Prentiss Road, Columbus, Mississippi, first-offense DWI and reckless operation of a vehicle.
- Fernandez Johnson, 36, 3126 Washington Ave., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, possession of alcohol in vehicle, speeding, misuse of a temporary tag and driver’s license suspended/revoked.
- Benjamin Pitre, 28, 17670 Poley Ridge Road, Livingston, first-offense DWI and speeding.
- Jose Portillo, 28, 1554 Jade Ave., Apt. B, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, driving left of center, driver’s license required and reckless operation.
- Emma Stieffel, 21, 5937 Vicksburg Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, reckless operation of vehicle and headlights required.
- Erik Wient, 20, 127 Villere Drive, Destrehan, first-offense DWI and reckless operation of a vehicle.
- Nicholas Wilcox, 23, 300 Bent Tree Court, Covington, first-offense DWI.
Compiled from staff reports. To talk to a crime reporter at The Advocate, call (225) 388-0369.
Copyright © 2016, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved